What we offer
Befitting Rotterdam School of Management’s global outlook, the Erasmus Consultancy Project (ECP) is about connecting opportunities arising from globalization. As the world becomes increasingly interconnected, national firms are triggered to look beyond their borders to expand their business to the places where their products, technology or services may establish a new foothold. These new frontiers are often found in emerging markets, in which rising middle classes, strong economic growth rates and policy reforms pave the way for fruitful new beginnings.
To have the vision of expanding to new countries is a first: to realize it is a second. Often, the manpower, time or creativity is missing to actively and thoroughly seek out those opportunities abroad. This is where the Erasmus Consultancy Project provides itself as a viable option. The project consists of a driven group of students who dedicate their time, commitment and enthusiasm to exploring opportunities for your company in an emerging country, by means of preliminary, desk and field research. This year, our country of destination is Indonesia!
The Erasmus Consultancy Project offers:
· A diverse team of 26 top-tier business students from various (study) backgrounds and nationalities studying at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
· Bright creative minds dedicating themselves to exploration and investigation of opportunities for your company on a tailor-made, cost-price basis
· Knowledge transfer warranting the quality and insights gathered by 32 successful ECP years, supported by the Board of Recommendation and Supervisory Board
· Warranty of academic quality and research effectiveness by two professors and further assistance of (academic) resources by the renowned Rotterdam School of Management
· Consultant time commitment of 12 hours per from Oct – Dec to investigate Indonesia on a preliminary basis, 12 hours per week in May and June to conduct tailor-made desk research and full-time commitment during the 3-week field research trip in Indonesia
The ECP offers various kinds of consultancy services with regards to expansion and investment opportunities in Indonesia. Our tailor-made research ranges from general market research to a specialized supplier analysis. Take a look at the various possibilities of our consultancy services, briefly listed below. Please note that the list below is solely an indication of the services on offer. It is also possible to conduct a research covering multiple services or regions in Indonesia. You can contact us in any case for more information.